Cook up something healthy that the whole family will love!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 pound ground turkey (85 percent lean, 15 percent fat)
- 2 medium onions
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. parsley
- Chop onions.
- Combine onions, turkey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and parsley in a bowl. Mix well.
- Shape mixture into four patties.
- Cook in a frying pan over medium heat or grill until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
Makes: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving)
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Sugars||3 g|