- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 pound chicken breast (boned and skinned)
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 15-ounce can whole kernel corn (drained)
- Cut potatoes into ¾-inch cubes.
- Cook potatoes over medium-high heat until fork-tender. Remove from pan.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over high heat. Brown the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes back into the pan and cook until lightly browned.
- Add salsa and corn. Cook until heated through.
- Serve warm.
Makes: 6 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving)
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Sugars||3 g|